I am back home in snowy Michigan after 4 weeks in the warm weather of Tel Aviv. Unfortunately, Spring is nowhere to be found. So, in order to cheer myself up, I compiled a list of 11 things that have me excited about Spring. Things that make me think of beautiful Spring days, fresh flowers and sandals, going to the Farmer’s Market and cooking fresh picked vegetables, planting my garden again so that we’ll have an abundance of flowers with bursting colors.
I also started working on my Spring/Summer wardrobe, or as my husband calls it “who buys bathing suits in February?!”, but that is a subject for a different post…
- rag and bone/JEAN boyfriend shorts in “Rebel”
- J Crew “Callie” metallic sandals
- Room and Board “Case Study” planters with Walnut stand
- Essie “Resort Fling” nail polish
- Spring Asparagus tart
- A beautiful Spring table setting
- Mara Hoffman embroidered maxi dress
- Alice + Olivia “Amal” boxy lace tank & scalloped lace shorts
- Valentino “Rockstud” PVC thong sandal
- Tory Burch “Clathea” bandeau and skirted bottom
P.s – Check out my Instagram account for photos from my recent travels.
Photos: Bloomingdales.com, jcrew.com, roomandboard.com, essie.com, foodnetwork.com, williams-sonoma.com, niemanmarcus.com, toryburch.com