I love the first days of September. The breeze is starting to pick up and the sun is still out, but the days are cooler and big sweaters come to mind. So, naturally, it’s time for some Fall inspiration…
I LOVE gray. There is something about that color that attracts me no matter the season or the occasion. It always looks good with every color, and the fabrics just have depths to them that makes every outfit extraordinary. Naturally, during the Fall and Winter months it seems as if I’m wearing a uniform…but, I just can’t get enough!
The items below are all fresh for Fall from my “usual suspects” and new friends that I would like to own. Take a look at the links below for where to buy.
- Skull Cashmere side button tunic
- J brand super skinny in color Nemesis
- MSGM metallic blouse
- Mulberry Bayswater textured-leather bag
- Valentino wool blend cape
- Iro knit jacket
- Issa oversized wool coat
- Stella Mccartney D-frame sunglasses
- Isabel Marant silk mini dress
- Mackage light wool jacket with leather sleeves
- Larkspur & Hawk topaz earrings
- Chloe’ Marcie medium leather tote
- Acne Studios wool scarf