I’m good at making lists. I write them constantly to help me keep organized. I also love to make fun lists of things I’d like to do, clothes that I’d love to wear, food that I want to make and places I wish to go.
Summer in Michigan is the best! We have daylight from 6AM to 10PM, we have beautiful beaches, great local farmer’s markets and lots of outdoor time. We usually spent most of our time either at the pool or on the beach. I love to have friends over for BBQ on our deck, and I’m always on the lookout for fun summer recipes. The list below is a little bit of everything – beach and pool items, and food and entertainment ideas.
I hope they will inspire you the way they’ve inspired me. I already made the Sangría for a dinner party I hosted last week, and I just bought the Beets for the salad.
- Beach chairs by Serena and Lilly
- Beautiful summer table setting by Crate and Barrel
- Lace Caftan by Miguelina
- Striped bikini by MIKOH
- Gold plate flat sandal by SEE BY CHLOE
- Illesteva Leonard Mirrored Lense Sunglasses
- Fresh flowers including my favorite pink peonies
- White Sangría with Mint, Peaches and Plums
- New Balance MINIMUS ZEO V2 in white, blue and coral.
- Vans for J Crew slip-on shoes
- Crushed Beets with Lemon Vinaigrette salad by bon appetit